5 Effective ON Page SEO Tips that Google will Love
There are many people who are just starting a blog and many other that have run their own website for a while, that don’t know what Search Engine Optimization is and how to do it? Well, we are here to help you out.
Let’s start with the definition. What is Search Engine Optimization? SEO is basically the process of optimizing websites or web pages on search engines and getting higher rank on search engines’ result pages (SERPs). It is a process of increasing the visitors on your website by ranking high in the search engines’ results. The higher the rank of your website in the search engines’ results, the chances are more that your website will be visited by the user. And also your website needs to look beautiful and user friendly, if you want at the top of search engines’ result.
Now, SEO is divided into two different categories: On-Page SEO & Off-Page SEO.
- On-Page SEO: It refers to the things that you can do ON your website such as page titles, meta tags, keywords, descriptions & internal linking etc. to help you rank higher
- Off-Page SEO: It refers to the things that you can do OFF your website such as social networking, blogging, link building, article submission & forum etc. to help you rank higher.
In this post, we will be looking at On-Page SEO and some of the most effective tips to increase your website ranking on search engines.
- Keyword in Domain Name: While making a domain name, make sure you include keyword in your DOMAIN NAME.
- Keyword in Post URL: Make sure you include keyword in your post permalink. You need to change permalinks option, if you don’t see the title in your POST URL.
- Keyword in Title Tag, Headings and Body: Use at least one keyword in your Title tag, Headings and Meta Description. Try to insert them in starting. And in your body, keyword density should be between 1.5-3%.
- Optimize Images: Make Sure you add all tags and title in your images and also optimize the size of the image to cut the server load.
- Interlinking: Make sure your link contains keyword and also interlink all your related post while doing linking with other websites, always make sure that website is a Good Website, not a Spam Website.
These are the few tips for ON Page SEO. Hope it will help you in your website’s ranking. Stay Awesome and Stay Updated with us :)