Search Engine Optimization Tools for Keyword Research
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing web pages or websites to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher rank on the search engine’s search results. Your website needs to be best in class which offers the best user experience, if you want to be at the top of the search engine’s results. There is no use in having a website with excellent products and services if it is not easily found on the major Search Engines. Optimizing a website involves some factors like content writing/editing, keyword friendly search and indexing. Now days, Google is at the top of the search engines which provides many Google algorithms like Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird, etc. which can help us in optimizing the websites by following the Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
Keywords are the most important, valuable, and high return activity for any website; your search results are totally dependent on keywords. It can make or break your website. Selecting and making the right list of keywords can do a lot for a website. The process for correct keywords shouldn't rely on a single tool.
1. Google AdWords Keyword Planner:
Keyword planner is the top search engine optimization tool for on-page optimization, in which you can get keyword ideas, you can see historical statistics, you can view potential keyword performance, and you can get multiple keyword lists and so many things. You can also use this search engine optimization tool to search for keywords and ad group ideas, and also determines the performance of specific keywords. It also helps you to choose competitive bids and budgets. To search for new keywords using Keyword Planner:
- Click on “Search for new keyword and ad group ideas.”
- Enter one or more words that describe your product, the URL of the page on your website, or the relevant category of the product.
- Click on “Get Ideas”.
- Analyze the keywords from the Ad group ideas tab or the Keyword ideas tab.
- Click on the double arrows to add an ad group or keyword idea.
- Click on “Get estimates and review plan” to see a graph displaying maximum CPC bids and daily traffic estimates.
Wordstream Free keyword tool, an another search engine optimization tool for keyword optimization which is an integrated, actionable suite designed tool which helps you with keyword suggestion, keyword grouping, keyword analysis, long-tail keyword research and negative keyword discovery. It suggests thousands of keywords from a huge database which has more than a trillion unique search.
Ubersuggest is a tool which helps you in getting keyword ideas. It is easy to use and suggests data from Google, Bing and other search engines. To use Ubersuggest:
- Open Ubersuggest.org and type words related to your product, article, etc. in the box.
- Choose a language and web source and then click on “suggest”.
- Go through the list of ideas and click on relevant words to expand them.
- Click on the green icon to select the selected words and then click on “get” at the top.
- Now a box will appear listing all the keywords you have selected.
- Now you can use these keywords wherever you want by selecting or copying them.